Wednesday, August 30, 2006

7th Grade Math Class


Although most of my classes do take place in the beautiful outdoors I do get to spend some time in the classroom. These are some pictures of part of the 7th grade class. We are studying Pre-Algebra. It is only about half of the class because the other half are in a more advanced class. They gave me the lower half...and I am ok with that. Its been awhile since I took a math class myself. But we have a lot of fun in there. Last night was parent night. A lot of the parents came to the school to ask questions and meet the staff. It was fun but a little antimidating for sure. My position as the athletic director is new so they like to challenge and question things. It is nice to have their input most of the time! :) But it really is nice to be at a school that the parents care about their children's education.

No comments: