Monday, December 11, 2006

I'll be home for Christmas...

4 days and counting and I will be on the plane...so hard to believe. My time has gone by so fast, but they always say that times flies when you are having fun. This weekend we had our staff Christmas party. It was really fun getting to spend time outside of school with our staff. I am very blessed to have the people I have to work with. This week is going to be a fast one. Tuesday we have off for Jamhuri Day (not sure what it is...but I don't mind the day off). Wednesday, Thursday and then Friday is only half day with a Christmas concert. Also a mission team from Judson flies in Thursday night so I will get to hang out with them really quick before I fly out. It will be really fun to get to see friends and share my school with them ;) I wish so much you could all come and see! Well, I will update when I get to Idaho...but until then have a good Christmas! Thanks again for caring about me!

No comments: