Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sports

Sports at WNS have started up again. We are getting bigger and bigger each year and with that comes more teams. We have added tennis this year. I was super nervous about it at first but I think it is going to be really good. We also have a High school and Middle School girls' basketball team. And a HS and MS boys' soccer team. Needless to say the busses are constantly running and as soon as games start we have about two a week. CRAZINESS! Our first games are September 10-coming too soon already
Dora showing off her skills. Dora just came to our school this year. She is in my math and PE class and also on the basketball team. BUSY GIRL!
Just thought it was a cool picture.
I was so worried about not having enough kids for a Tennis team. I needed 8 and we ended up having to have try outs. The kids are really excited about it.



No comments: