Saturday, March 29, 2008

SLOBBER TRIP :)

BIG KISSES...not sure what else to say. But he did let the giraffe eat out of his mouth/off his face about 3 more times. I guess he life giraffes! :)

So...here is the story. Craig and I went with Daylan and her parents to the Elephant and Rhino orphanage. They find the animals in the reserves and places, that have been abandoned or injured and they help them live. So, we were visiting and watching and just enjoying and of course taking lots of pictures. So, we were posing for the next picture and all of a sudden I hear this elephant running (and my back is turned) and then I hear the elephant keeper guy start running...so I freaked out...and this was the picture we got. As you can see he was going for the guy next to us, who was squatting down (BIG NO NO). We were not attacked...but I did freak out a bit! HA! GOOD TIMES!

No comments: