Monday, April 07, 2008

Wedding Shower

This weekend some of the moms of my first graders had a wedding shower for me. It was a pretty far distance from town so it was nice that so many people were able to make it. I was humbled to see both new and old students, as well as, some families that I have never even taught their children. It was a very special time of sharing and prayer and of course...good food!
They blessed Craig and I with some awesome Kenyan gifts! :)
Of course we had to play some silly games.
Above are some of the parents who attended. And below are some of the high school students.
What a blessing and encouragement the whole day was. It was so great to hear the encouragement and advice that these amazing women and girls had for Craig and I. I was truly blessed!

No comments: