Sunday, January 07, 2007

Thank you!

I just wanted to write a quick note to let you all know that I made it safely "home". It was so good to spend time with family and friends. Sorry to any of you that I was not able to hang out or talk with while I was in Idaho. The time just flew by so fast. Thank you so much for all of your prayers in my travels. God truly blessed me. I told many of you that I really was not looking forward to those long flights alone, and as I was sitting in the Newark airport filled with emotion I happened to see the Weeks walk by. They are one of the couples that have acted as parents for me here. I was so glad to see them. I just went over and gave Mama Weeks a big hug and started to cry. They were on both of my last fligts. What an answer to prayer...so thank you! I will be in touch soon. School starts on Tuesday so tomorrow I need to go in and try and figure out what I am doing in my classes. Semester two begins....or as my parents would always say when we came back from furlough "The adventure begins again!!!"

No comments: