Wednesday, May 16, 2007

WATER FIELD DAY...CRAZINESS!!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Yesterday was Water Field Day at WNS. Every year we have some sort of a FUN day where the whole school is outside playing together. I thought this year we would do something a little different and we had a water play day. With 200 kids and over 3,000 water balloons, slip in slide, and lots of relays you can imgine the craziness of it all. You could definately hear shreaks of laughter coming from the field all day long. We have been having really "cool" weather and rain the last few weeks but God blessed us with a wonderful sunshine day! I was so thankful. We only had one injury for the day, poor little 6th grade boy broke his nose :( The day really was a lot of fun for everyone, but I must say I am VERY excited to be able to check that off the list. Only 11 more days of school!!!!! I will be home in less than 20 days now!! See you all soon!

No comments: