Thursday, October 18, 2007

Kitengela Glass Factory

On Sunday after church I went with some of my friends to visit a glass blowing factory. It was so crazy to watch them work. Such a complicated process, but totally worth it at the end. Their stuff was so amazing! It was so cool to watch it star as this small ball of glass and then....
turn into this awesome glass tray!
So many cool vases, I wanted them all!
More cool stuff that they can make
These are the girls that I went with. We just crossed the little narrow bridge behind us. I was scared to death. Not that, that surprises anways!
AFRICA
Random car that we took a funny picture in.
Seriously some amazing glass stuff! It was such a random but cool place to visit. The whole time I kept thinking how it should be on the travel channel or something like that.

No comments: