Monday, November 19, 2007

Just a glimpse at part of my ministry...

The girls from the basketball team came over to our house on Friday night for their end of season PARTY!!! It was pretty crazy. I have seriously never seen 5 pizzas disappear so fast. It was like there were 10 boys and not 10 girls. But then as the night went on and we watched Pride and Prejudice, and talked about boys...it was definitely girls! GOOD TIMES!!!
Soccer started today and we had 18 girls. A few forgot so we should have even more tomorrow. I am really excited and see a lot of potential with the girls. They are excited about the season and ready to work hard. Just pray that I will be patient with them! :)
This is Steven's way of throwing a party!!!
I think he was a bit overwhelmed by the house full of girls.
These two girls are sisters...such a great family!!!
Daylan with the crazy 7th grade girls!
TOO CUTE...LOVE THESE GIRLS!!!!

No comments: