Monday, November 05, 2007

WNS BAZAAR

This weekend was the WNS bazaar. The best way to describe it is a big yard sale for lots of missionary families. There are some small business that also rent a booth to promote their stuff..but really it is just a big junk swap! I am sure you know what I mean. We were having a hard time getting people to come, especially families, so Amy (the other PE teacher) and I organized a family kickball game.
This is the area that was mostly dedicated to selling food. As part of my responsibilities at the school I am also the 8th grade class adviser. For the bazaar the 8th grade class was in charge of selling all drinks. It was crazy trying to keep track of everything but the kids were a big help. I was glad that they were excited to do it, because it was a big job. Our booth is on the other side of the big tree, you can't see it very well. But you can see how beautiful our school is right now!
Here are some of the kids at the beginning of the game. We ended up having about twice this many on each team...MADNESS!!! But oh so fun!!
Once the game got going Amy and I decided that we deserved to sit and supervise.
Some of the teachers...waiting for their turn to kick. The kids were pretty eager to go first!
That's me standing off to the side (first base coach yea that's right Dad)
Rough place to go to work everyday huh?!?

No comments: