Saturday, November 10, 2007

SO PROUD....


I am so proud of our teams!!! On Thursday I received and email from the International School League . Not only does the league give awards and trophies for the most winning teams but also for sportsmanship and character. Our teams (ALL OF THEM) were awarded the sportsmanship and character awards. Now it is important to mention that these awards are chosen by the other teams (15). I have been so proud of our teams all years to work really hard. They did not win very many games and yet they really kept their heads up and worked well together. It was so great to see that not only did I notice this but the teams we played against also did. I was talking to another AD and he was saying how it was interesting that all of the sportsmanship and character awards are almost always given to Christian schools. All I could think is, it should be that way! It is about so much more than winning!
Can anyone help?!?
Our bus broke down and we need to go and pick up our trophies at the award ceremony!!!
You can see the broken down bus in the background...HELP!!! Thankfully we only had to walk about 15 minutes and then another bus picked us up.
Here I am standing with the captains for the teams,
representing boys' soccer, girls' basketball and co-ed tennis.
I am holding the trophy for Over-all!!!
YEA YEA YEA
I could barely hold them all :)
All set up waiting to be put into our trophy case!!!!

No comments: