Thursday, November 09, 2006

Band Concert

Although our school is very small there are three bands. In the past they have not had the opportunity to be involved in sports as much as they have this year, so they focused a lot on band. Today was our BIG band concert! Yea...I can't really say that BIG is a very good word to describe it but the kids did work really hard. They were so cute up there. I really can't say much about music because if any of you knew me when I was in junior high and tried to play the clarient you would know that Mr. Carlson basically asked me to just quit already because I never practiced at all. OOPS! I guess it is safe to say that music was not one of those things that came naturally to me. Although I am afriad there were a few "Kayla types" in the band, who had no one idea where they were and were simply moving their fingers to seem like they know what they were doing. There were quite a few kids with a lot of talent. I was quite surprised by our "advanced" band that included the 7-9 grade students. Anyways...it was fun to listen to them and I just thought I would share a few pictures from the big event! ENJOY! They are so cute! :)

No comments: