Saturday, November 11, 2006

the end is here...

Today the boys finished the first WNS soccer season. Today was had a tournament at the International School of Kenya. Although the boys did suffer their first loss of the season they did very well. The played a total of 7 shortened games today. They finished 5th out of 16 teams so although they were kind of discouraged we were very proud of them. I am looking forward to having a few weeks off of sports to let my head rest a bit before the next season. If you would please be praying with me we are really trying to get new uniforms for our teams. Right now we have uniforms that have been donated but say the wrong school and are the wrong colors. The kids and the school on a whole would love to have their unifroms but that just seems a lot to our small school right now. Please pray with me that God would direct us how to go about this. One of those small joys of my job! :)

No comments: