Tuesday, March 13, 2007

International Food Fair

This weekend was the International Food Fair at school. There were a lot of different countries represented including: USA, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Korea, Germany, France, and who knows what else I am forgetting. It was so fun to get to enjoy food from other countries. I made the mistake of going to the Korean table first because they piled my plate with weird fishy things that scared me. But don't worry mom I did try it! And someone even brought chips and salsa. My favorite. Oh how I miss simples pleasures like salsa and cereal and dill pickles.
my little shadows (as some have begun to call them) such sweet girls

JC transferred to ISK last semester so it was so good to get to see her again. I miss that girl!


my girls...



An auction as a fund raiser for our new playground




Daylan with the Radkovic girls (one of my favorite families from the school)





FUN TIMES ON THE SLIP AND SLIDE ...


no I did not try it ;)






No comments: