Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My first visitor

On Thursday of last week one of my best friends from high school came to visit me in Nairobi. I have not seen Seth since we graduated from high school in PNG about five years ago. Needless to say we had a lot to catch up on. It was SO fun to get to show him around where I live and work. I SO wish that more of you could come and experience how great it is. I told him he had to write something on here about how great it is so that you all come and visit. But then just be warned that if you come you won't want to leave or you will REALLY want to come back, because that is how Seth felt being here. I think it was just so good for him to be reminded of what this enviroment is like again. It is so much the same as the way we grew up in PNG. Please keep Seth in your prayers as he travels on to Croatia. He will be spending the next three months there putting his skills to work on one of the new OM ships. Seth, thanks again for coming to visit. It was so much fun! I think that Betty the giraffe really misses you! :)

No comments: